Perfect Rain


January is the rain of month.  I don’t like rain in some situation, actualy. Rain make me so hurry and always worry. I know rain make we wait and watch the window. Feeling anything about hope and dream after rain. But I feel so cool and damp when rain is so hard.
Domas Cauldron's
            I think weather is like a life. There are happy and sad. It is not about rain is always meaning sad, but sometimes I feel and I know, rain is so beauty and romantic. Malang have a good weather for me, I like it. Because it is not so hot but not so cool too.
            I’m start writing English now. My target before this year is advance in english speaking & writing. I’ll prove it, altough I’m so bussy in campus cause I’m active in lecture and organization. But I love it. I’m doing my job with love and faith. It’s just once in a lifetime. So I will do the best.
            Anyway, it’s so bussy month cause I have prepare the strucutur of UKM P 2013. I’m a general master of UKM P now. Sometimes, I’m so tired to writing something. Middle of January, my new semester have started. So I must study hard too cause my university-level instructor has gove many task.
            When holiday, I’m just going to Bandung for Character Building. I got many friend and exprerience thats so wonderful. Actually, I’m a litle hyperphobia . But I can control my self. I’m going to Tangkuban Perahu Mount’s again. I’m so happy when I have arrived at Domas Cauldron’s.
            Every month, I will up load my writing in english. Maybe it’s like diary. I know cause I’m still learning. I open mind if you find many mistake in my english writing, please correct it. When I’m holiday in Bandung, rain is never coming. But the temperature is stay cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monolog Waktu

Janji Pelangi, Persahabatan Menyembukan Trauma

Jangan Buang Putung Rokok Sembarangan