Jar and Lonely


Dear memory, you always jar of my mind, my head, my finger and my smile....
            I can’t bear the memory. I still love somebody (Ups! Uncontrol!). Okay, it’s enough. My first love is so sweet moment in my life. Every moment is not special, but i was happiness and enjoyed it. Several years ago, everything about my first love was begins. Right now, i still here with a litlle thing for my dream.
            But sometimes every story is not happy ending. Never mind. I’m happy with my single figther. I’m not hurry in love, altough i’m walking alone and lonely. Falling in love is like a season, right? Season have a different felling and story.
            Everything is nothing to lose, i still believe i will find my true love. I don’t know how and where. I’m just here with my passion. I’m happy and full positive thinking.
            Love is about spirit. Altough i never get my love, i try to get my another dream.
            So, i have to believe with my project. I must focus. I know i can do the best. I’m writing poem again right now. It’s so fun and interesting. Eeveryday, i will always writing. Anything that i want. Sometimes i can’t sleep before i have new writing. I hope i always be good in mood and healthy. I don’t have much time because everytime i’m so busy. I must make a new plan and strategy to win my target. I hope so. No excuse, it’s work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monolog Waktu

Janji Pelangi, Persahabatan Menyembukan Trauma

Jangan Buang Putung Rokok Sembarangan