Starfruit on the Sky

Yellow of cheers give me some reason
The thing to make me wake up and smile
My eye catch a colour of miracle in the air
It’s not for show up, but it’s just to keep
In the cell of paradise in every people’s mind

Tree of life is brown between my imagine and dream
Last piece of leaf makes my blow fresh
When I see much violet flower crush and fly away
Peace is in every shade of green that I hug

Don’t blame wind that bring my cry or my sad
It’s sending to the hell and burning my revenge
Please, give me a new starfruit from heaven
It’s running from the bright sky in my heart

No sun light, just happy cloud
I wanna fell like falling in love at first sight
 
bulan di atas semeru - dok. pribadi
Bertahan dari cerca

240811

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janji Pelangi, Persahabatan Menyembukan Trauma

Monolog Waktu

Jangan Buang Putung Rokok Sembarangan